Saturday, November 23, 2013

Tutorial Thursday - Easy Christmas Card?!

  Hey guys! Welcome to our first tutorial Thursday!
Today I'll be showing you how to make this
adorable Christmas card!

What you need:


  • Thick Red Paper
  • Thick white paper
  • Green Felt
  • Ruler
  • Pencil
  • Glue
  • Needle
  • Thread
  • Scissors




First, on the green felt do a very
rough draft of a pine tree. NOTE:
IT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE PERFECT! You will
see why in the next step!


So now, this is where my note comes in, LOL.
But anyways, fold the tree you drew in half, and cut along the
line. This will create a perfectly symmetrical shape. :)


First thread your needle and tie a knot. I couldn't take a perfect picture, however just start in the bottom left corner by bringing the
needle up through the felt, then bring it
across the tree diagonally going up, once you reach the other end,
bring the needle down. Then take your needle and push it up
to the surface of the tree, right above where you pulled the needle
down and under the tree from the first line. Just continue this process until your tree is decorated!


Next, fold your white paper in half. Then on one side, 
draw a neat rectangle that you will fold over onto 
The red paper. Cut this white rectangle out, now you should have
a smaller, folded white piece of paper. All you have left to do is to glue everything! So just fold the white paper over the red, leaving a red
border, then glue the white paper on! Right after that, just in the middle of it, glue on the tree! Voila! There you have it, your
own ADORABLE Christmas card! Bye for now!


NOTE: We apologize for not posting last week, ALOT was going on
and some of what happened was really sad, and
I wasn't able to post, I'm really sorry once 
again.
However, to end on a happier note, HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
I probaply should have done something 
about turkey's today, but this was planned for last week
and I love Christmas so much, it's not THAT much far away,
only about 27 DAYS, AHH!! I can't wait, I really do love seeing other
people happy because of me! It makes me feel great that I have been
an impact on their lives. I love to see other people happy, as 
much as I love being happy myself!
Well anyways, I hope everyone has an absolutely amazing dinner, and
has a great night, spending it with their families! Have a nice 
gobble-gobble day!

~Karolina








No comments:

Post a Comment