Friday, December 6, 2013

Food Friday - Starbucks recipies: Caramel Brulee Latte!


Starbucks Caramel Brulee Latte! 


I absolutely love the Starbucks' Caramel Brulee Latte! However, I live so far away from Starbucks! That is why I love this recipe, so I can enjoy Starbucks at home anytime! 

First, add caramel syrup to a mug or cup, just enough
to cover the bottom.


Next stir in a shot of espresso into the cup, I just
used a shot of extra strong coffee.


Now just place a cup of milk in the microwave for about 45 seconds, then when you take it out insert a whisk and place flat hands on the handle and then quickly move your hands back and forth until a nice foam forms. 


Pour the foamed milk in, LOOK AT HOW BEAUTIFUL IT IS!


(Optional)
Place caramel candies into a plastic bag, this is for the topping.


Here comes the fun part, smash it all up!


Now just add some whipped cream and your topping, YUM!
Enjoy & indulge!

No comments:

Post a Comment